A series of screens fabricated to enhance the security and aesthetic appeal of a south facing storefront in Eagle Rock, California. Two water-jet cut stainless steel panels simulate the effect of dappled light filtering through a trees canopy.
The inside surface reflects light back into the interior, while a white exterior of frosted glass reflects heat.
- Commissioning Agent: Cornerstone, Los Angeles
- Architect/Artist: Brian Howe
- Project Manager: Bardell/Howe
- Size Of Work: 5 panels at 4’x 8’
- Medium: Waterjet cut stainless steel, graphics vinyl, styrene
- Fabricator: Hydrojet